Here are some interesting facts about people moving in the United States:
- Florida has the lowest percentage of people born in the state who now live there.
- 50% all US relocations occur between the beginning of May and Labor Day (the first Monday in September).
- Around: 40% of all moves in US are job-related; 42% are personal moves; 18% are military or government relocations.
- About 40 million Americans move every year. That's more people than the entire population of California!
- The average American moves about 12 times in a lifetime. That's every six years for the average American.
- Moving is the third most stressful event in life, following death of a loved one and divorce.
- Moving locally with a moving company may cost you less than hiring a moving truck and moving yourself. The moving company will cover the labor, packing, the truck, transportation, gas, toll expenses, insurance - pretty much everything.
- The reason people (about 31 percent of the Americans) are most likely to choose their new neighborhood is convenience to their job.
- Each year in US alone, a full third of all renters move.
- One of the stunning moving facts is that about 62 percent of the people in US currently live in the very state they were born.
For information about moving to or from the Tampa area,
call Discount Moving Company(727) 725-2747